A film by Pauline Larivière
In an empty house at the end of a road that runs along the forest, a world has passed away. The one of a small peasantry in the southwest of France in which my father grew up. On the other side of the family branch, only five kilometers away, history continues to be written.
I cross the landscape that separates the two houses and slip into the territory of this Distant Home.
- Director : Pauline Lariviere
- Image : Pauline Lariviere
- Sound : Pauline Lariviere & Johanne Kozar
- Editing : Marie De Contes
- Sound Editing : Patrice Raynale
- Color Grading : Ludovic Vieuille
- Mix : Vincent Monerri
Clarisse Tupin, Paraiso Production
- Nouvelle-Aquitaine Region, in partnership with CNC
- Dordogne Department